Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back to my Real World


I am back from Idaho and back to work! I had a great time while I was in Idaho and really enjoyed spending time with the family. It's funny how doing nothing can be so much fun. I was able to spend a lot of time with Amy, who I consider a great friend, and it was a blast. I played Hide and Seek with Seth and Sydney and even had nap time just about everyday. I LOVED that! It did throw me off my schedule but what can you do. It was so nice sleeping in the middle of the day. Not to mention I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world.
Emily Mendez and Annalise Olpin came up Friday night and stayed the night. It was so much seeing them and hearing about their lives. It amazed me that they were so addicted to texting. Saturday we went and played laser tag which about killed me. I am so much more out of shape than I orginally thought. But it was a lot of fun and my team won. Which ofcourse makes it better.
I also went to the Rexburg Temple with Rebekah. I love the temple and the peace it brings. We went to a 6am session which I felt was too early but it was worth it. It's nice to be able to go and help others while you are also being spiritually nurished. Thanks Beck for waking up early and taking me. I appreciate it and really needed it. I sometimes don't find the time like I should.
Now I am back to my orginal boring self. I go to bed early, wake up early, my life is completely routine. Though I was so happy to walk yesterday with my friend Nina. It will be to hot soon to do this so I have to enjoy it while I can. We had a good conversation about the Twilight Series and ofcourse my trip to Idaho. I'll miss the social time when it is too hot outside. But for now I will continue to enjoy it.
I do have a question for all you. I believe it was in January there was a Young Single Adult fireside and the speaker told us we should all ask people who are close to us what we can change about ourselves in order to be better. This is obviously referring to why are we still single. What can I do to improve me. I want honest answers. Do you hate my hair, the way I dress, etc. I can take it. Because while I love my life I eventually want to get married and have a family. I'm not ashamed to say it. But I need to know what I need to do. Thanks!

No comments: