
Okay, I'm not kidding about this at all. Not even one ounce of kidding when I speak this. So read and read carefully. I have a new life plan. I am no longer on the same path that I have been seeking things I don't have control over. And this makes me happy. I'm wondering if any of you can guess what my plan is. Leave a comment telling me what you think it is. And FYI it's a 6 year plan I have that consist of several things. Yay!
10 comments:
Okay, you are going back to school to be a nurse and moving back out west to live by me and I still have hope that you will find someone that "Completes You" I know so cheesy but your future is only as bright as your Faith! and you just my have a few little ones hanging around. Plana are good I like plans :) Lets hear it!
1) Serve a mission/make a difference in the world
2) Get a PhD
3) Learn a new skill
4) Go sky diving
5) Buy a house
6) Pay for Becky's schooling
I'm pretty sure first on your list needs to be moving to Arizona.
I was guessing school too actually. I am anxious to see this NEW plan of yours.
Your six year plan should include
1. move out west...Colorado? Idaho? Maybe even California.
2. Start school and get a phD.
3. Work. Work. Work
4. Buy a house or a condo
5. Invest...set up your retirement
6. Take Anne on vacation
7. Adopt a chinese baby
I'm not sure why you are giving up on dating, you're only 28 not 38. When you turn 38 then I'll commiserate with you about failed hopes and dreams. Until then perk up and move on to other things. Forget the West! You're going to:
1. - Move to New York to live with me.
2. - Get your PhD from Columbia
3. - Travel the world
4. - find a great job and great apt in NY, where you will let me live rent free
5. - Fall in love with a handsome investment banker and make babies
Why does everyone beat me to comments...I am thinking you are going to get into med school, graduate...and everything else will fall into place. However, you do know, things do not go as planned and no telling what will happen. I hope I am part of your six year plan....I need you.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
okay, it has taken me forever to leave a comment but this is what I think....
You want to leave the country for a little while and help the poor and sick. Knowing you, you probably want to go to Africa.
You also want to go back and do some more schooling. You are probably a little bored and that could definitely be an adventure.
You will probably take some time to complete things that are on your bucket list.
In the midst of all these things, if love comes, you will let it find you, but you are going to focus on your own brilliance.
These things are in no particular order, but I think this could cover a lot of the time.
I love ya!!!
Waiting to know......mission and school?
Post a Comment