Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6

And so it goes on. Brent hasn't said anything yet. I'm not so sure he gets what is going on. It'll be interesting to see if he ever picks up on it.
Day 4: In his lunch box I packed 4 mini snickers with a note stating 4 ways he always makes me snicker. I also made a card that says 2 hands + 2 feet = 4 you (a foot massage). So I guess this afternoon I'll be giving a foot massage. Which is just fine because I think I get a foot massage almost every time I sit at the opposite end of the couch from him.
Day 5: 5 things for a date night: 2 movie tickets, one cute wife, one hot husband, and a treat.
Day 6:............................................... Some days, I'll just keep to myself.

No comments: