Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One lucky girl

I'll be honest, when it comes to having bridal showers, I have some anxiety about no one coming. I know people like me but I know how many of these things I've skipped out on. I had my 3rd and last bridal shower Saturday, November 6th, at the Zobell's home in Memphis. Mostly people from my single's branch were invited and a few other invites were sent out. And all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I was overwhelmed this night because of the love I had for each of the people that came.
First of all, Anne Zobell and Brenna McCree are the type of friends that all girls should have....many don't and they covet friends like this. The time that will plan you a party even though they are in school and work. The kind that makes sure it is absolutely perfect. These ladies are so dear to me. I love you two so much. Thanks for making my bridal perfect.
It was so much fun. They had card tables set up everywhere and they had people get in groups. Then with magazine clippings they had people make my life. They told the story of my past and future. It was super funny to look at after. I'll definitely keep it forever. I'm not sure if I'll be sharing it with my children as there are honeymoon pages and also those that designed my later years made me freaky still. I liked it.
The food was awesome. Best chicken salad on croissants, fruit, veggies, and other yummy treats. I didn't forget my camera this time so I will add pictures soon.
Lots of people came and I got lots and lots of good gifts. It made me realize that I am loved in the branch. It also made me realize how much I will miss the branch. I love the branch. I love the sisters in it.

No comments: