This Thanksgiving was awesome. I was married the day before then both families came together for some Thanksgiving goodness prepared by my momma. She's pretty incredible! It was nice having both families there and of course the Mendez family too. Wouldn't be all the family if they weren't there.
I'm sure the things I am grateful for this year are the same as last year with a few additions.
1) I'm grateful I was able to be sealed to Brent for time and all eternity. I'm glad that we both chose to love each other. I'll chose this everyday for the rest of forever. I love that man forever, for always and no matter what.
2) I'm grateful for parents who raised me in the church. They gave me one of the greatest gifts, the gospel of Jesus Christ. They also gave me the opportunity to be sealed to them and my brothers and sisters for time and all eternity.
3) I'm grateful for my brothers and sisters and all thier families! My siblings really are my very best friends. They know how to drive me batty but they also know how to love me unconditionally.
4) I'm grateful to have a job. I don't love driving 2.5 hours everyday. I don't love waking up at 5am. But I am grateful to have an income. That I have a job in this uncertain economy. I don't know how long I will have it but I am thankful for it now.
5)I am grateful for friends. I have been blessed with better friends than most. Some of my friends are truly like family to me! They have been through the ups and the downs of life with me. And I love them for it.
6) I am grateful to my inlaws. I don't know them that well yet, but I am grateful they raised the man I married. I'm grateful for the kindness they have shown to me. I am grateful they came to TN for the sealing and never once complained! They are pretty great people.
7) I am grateful for my testimony. I love the gospel. I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful to have the knowledge of them in my life. I am grateful that I live where I can worship freely.
No comments:
Post a Comment