Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friday night, It feels alright

Friday, November 5th, the girls I worked with at Le Bonheur decided to have a dinner to celebrate me getting married. These girls are hilarious and some of my first friends I made when I moved back to TN. Le Bonheur was my first real job. And I know I will always be friends with these ladies.
They started out with cocktail hour. It may have been in honor of me and I may not drink but that isn't going to stop these girls from having a good time. They were nice enough to name the cocktails after me. We then had dinner. Chicken Parmesan, rolls, and salad. It was delicious and I later regretted eating so much. We then moved to the living room for more drinks and lots of talking and laughing. These girls know how to have a good time! I'm sad they won't be at my bachelorette party too. They would just add to all the spunk that I already know will be there.

No comments: