Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have a FEARLESS Heart!

Have you ever been hurt? Have you ever loved? Have you ever taken the risk to give in completely to another person? Have you ever jumped in with all you have? Do you have a fearless heart?
I have been hurt, I have hurt others, BUT I have LOVED, and I have been LOVED. Love is worth all the risk and the hurt. I'm not saying it's easy but I think we all have to take the chance and do it. We have to let each experience change us and we have to grow!
Put yourself out there in the beginning, put yourself out there in the middle, go all in, put your fearless heart into someone else's hands, and jump into what could be an amazing experience. All relationships end one of 2 ways, see how it works take the chance! Yes, you may get hurt (all except for one ends with someone getting hurt) but you might not. You might learn things you never thought imaginable, you may feel feelings that are beyond description, you might even love. And that in my opinion, is very worth it.
I generally have not done this. I am left wondering what would have happened if I would have given in completely. Not have been so guarded, so worried about the end result. But, I'm learning and that is what this is all about. Until I meet the right person, I'll keep looking. I'll try to have a fearless heart and I'll learn the lessons that are there to be taught. Along the way, I'm going to have fun living my life. So here I go, I will have a FEARLESS HEART!

2 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

Wow! I am impressed! You go Girl!!

Candy Lee said...

good for you!