Now, on to the car situation. This past week I was in Nashville for a conference. I had a pretty good time even if I did have to be the DD once. Anyways, on my way home friday my car decided to die on the interstate! Yep about 75 miles outside of Jackson. I had some friends who weren't that far ahead of me so I called them and they turned around to help me. I then called mom and she started calling towing companies. The cheapest quote was for $350. Anyways, it was funny because when my car stopped I actually got out popped the hood and stood there like I knew what I was doing. Then it dawned on me, I am not a mechanic so I got back in my car. Dad and I went back to get it that night. I felt like I spent a lot of time in a car that day. Dad fixed my car but I'm now looking to buy a new one. I don't want that to happen again.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Apples and Cars!
Now, on to the car situation. This past week I was in Nashville for a conference. I had a pretty good time even if I did have to be the DD once. Anyways, on my way home friday my car decided to die on the interstate! Yep about 75 miles outside of Jackson. I had some friends who weren't that far ahead of me so I called them and they turned around to help me. I then called mom and she started calling towing companies. The cheapest quote was for $350. Anyways, it was funny because when my car stopped I actually got out popped the hood and stood there like I knew what I was doing. Then it dawned on me, I am not a mechanic so I got back in my car. Dad and I went back to get it that night. I felt like I spent a lot of time in a car that day. Dad fixed my car but I'm now looking to buy a new one. I don't want that to happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're such a good person. I wish I was that good.
When you told me how old your car is, I knew you'd be getting a new one before too long...
Post a Comment