Friday, June 20, 2008

I had fun!

I must say I need sleep. This weekend was fun but having a lack of the zzzz's doesn't work for me. Friday night Charity and I went to the branch's pool party. It was pretty fun. Before hand we went swimsuit shopping with Tori. We were at Kohl's and saw this cute dress on sale so we all got one as our swimsuit covers. I think they are pretty cute! IWe went to the pool party and stayed for a while. It started raining so we all hung out under the covered deck. Hello, there was lightening. We decided to go and find something else to do. We decided to go hang out the the APEX boys. First we had to change out of our swim attire. We did this in the mall parking lot. It was dark! We had fun that night. I was just really tired and needed to wake up early to go to the temple.
I did wake up and it was a great session. I love going so much. Especially at this time in my life when I feel like I have nothing figured out. This has come as a great stress to me, seeing as I have always had it figured out. I had myself thinking I had it figured out but ofcourse for some reason this year, it's hit me, I'm lost.

Totally off subject but this is the first year I'm not excited for my birthday. I love my birthday and I am always excited for it. But this year is different. I think it is because I looked at my goals and where I wanted to be in life and I am not there. Oh well, I'm working on it.

After the temple I had to go home so that I could 1) prepare my lesson and 2) go hang out with some of my jackson friends to celebrate Chrystal's 30th birthday! It was fun. We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, saw the worst movie ever made (I told them it was going to be bad but it wasn't my birthday), and then went to Starbucks for some chatting. These girls are so much fun. But I was planning on being home by 10 to prepare the lesson but that didn't happen. I got home around midnight prepared my lesson, started a movie and went to bed. 7:30 came around way to early Sunday morning. My lesson went really well. But now it was time to drive to the singles branch. To make this much too long blog short. We stayed in Memphis way too late and I didn't get home until 3:30 am, got in bed by 4 and got back out of bed at 6 (which was late). But I've had a lot of fun getting to know the people in my branch. They are a lot of fun. So anyways, I'm out. I'm just glad I can go home and take a nap.

3 comments:

Candy Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J and J Bowen said...

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE LIVIN' LIKE A 19 YEAR OLD KOUDOS TO YOU!!! FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.
Glad your lesson went well thanks!!!

Renee and Jake said...

So, I think you look great in both of those pictures. Your smile is amazing in the bottom one and you can totally tell you are happy.