Some days I rock motherhood, like I really rock it. Three hot nutritious yummy meals, story time, play time, you name it, I am mom of the year. Then some days I suck it up. I forget to feed madelynn, Elijah is eating bread for lunch, we watch tv, they yell at me, I do my best not to get upset. I guess the point is, I'm trying. I'm trying to be the best mom and wife possible. I have my good and bad days, I'm human.
There are times I think, I'm ready to have baby #3, go ahead and get it done. There are other days that I think that's craziness. Like today I'm pretty much rocking mommyhood. I took the kids to the library, we went to the store but then it started raining and both kids needed me to carry them. Then I panicked, if I had baby #3 I couldn't carry them all. And Elijah is so little still.
I'm not really sure what the point of this one is. I love being a mom. Elijah is the coolest kid ever and Maddie is following in his footsteps. They make me feel so happy and they love me unconditionally and forgive all my mommy mistakes. Maybe it's true, the best things in life can also be the hardest. I'm so grateful that almost 2 years ago we were able to welcome Elijah into our family. I'm amazed at him every day. And just 8 months ago we added Madelynn and she is growing so fast and learning so much. She has recently really found her voice and has learned the highest pitch scream when she isn't getting her way. It's super annoying but it's fun to see her discover things.



1 comment:
You totally have expressed the thoughts of most every mother in the world! Best job ever... hardest job ever. I'm so glad you love it because Heavenly Father has sent you 2 of the sweetest spirits there are. You are doing such an awesome job with them. We appreciate all you do for our grandchildren. I think you definitely rock motherhood!
Post a Comment